Sold - Miramar Wellington
This beautifully presented, well maintained, cosy bungalow is positioned with a north/west aspect that receives all-day sunshine and is positioned in its own sheltered setting.
Still retaining much of the original character this home has been loving renovated throughout and is perfect for young professionals, couples, those with a young family or those thinking of starting a family. Dual walk-on to tranquillity, privacy and your own slice of peace and quiet. Lots on offer so here are a few features before the viewings.
• Open plan living kitchen/dining and separate lounge. Both living areas flow out onto two large decks for seamless indoor/outdoor flow and entertaining.
• Large covered outdoor spaces that are perfect for summer BBQs or quietly relaxing with a glass of wine at the end of the day. (Or an extra play area for kids)
• Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite and loads of storage.
• A completely separate office/sleepout/guest room that can be utilised as you please.
• Two Bathrooms (main bathroom with bath).
• Large sunny section with kid’s playhouse, sandpit and five different mature fruit trees.
• In zone for all local primary schools including Worser Bay and Miramar North.
• Loads of storage throughout with pull down stairs to the attic and large basement.
• Warm and dry in winter with floor and ceiling insulation and two heatpumps.
So what’s not to like? This home is a great opportunity to secure your future in one of Wellington’s most desirable suburbs.
Call me today to book a viewing time or make sure you get to the open home on Sunday. Flat access via Totara Terrace off DARLINGTON ROAD so head there on Sunday.
Extra information is available after viewings.