Sold - Strathmore Park Wellington
Here is a home that will finally tick all your boxes and live up to your expectations of what living in the Eastern Suburbs should be. With flat lawns, drive-on access, outstanding views and plenty of outdoor living options this is ideal for families hoping to find their new home on the peninsula. Close to schools, public transport, shops and the bays, this is a location in the heart of all your needs whether they be practical or recreational. A great list of features so here is a sample before viewings:
• Sweeping views over the airport, Evans Bay, Mt Kaukau and beyond. Incredible sunsets from this aspect.
• North-West facing for the very best of the sun both winter and summer.
• Large open plan kitchen/dining/living that is light, sunny, spacious and flows seamlessly to an outdoor entertaining deck area or the balcony at the front.
• 4 double bedrooms (one downstairs that would be perfect for an elderly parent) and 2 bathrooms (ensuite off the downstairs bedroom)
• Drive on with both garaging and car parking for a further two cars.
• Loads of extra storage space throughout the home.
• Fully double glazed and with a central heating system in place you will be warm year-round.
• Great outdoor living options with separate spaces on both the flat and at the back of this home that could be utilised further to suit your own needs.
• Add your own cosmetic finishing touches and put your DIY skills to good use with your own personal stamp of décor.
This is a position you will find hard to beat and a home you will love coming back to every evening. I think this house is a gem and I know you will too.
Make sure you get along to a viewing.