Sold - Northland Wellington
Purpose-built mid-1960’s, 32 Woburn Rd is one of the finest examples of a home and income we’ve seen.
Offering 4 double bedrooms on each level, plus an architecturally designed sleepout, large garaging with further off-street parking.
This site receives outstanding sun and has wonderful green views over Northland.
Some of its many features include:
• Separate studio or nook designed by First Light architects
• Currently rented for $2,100pw
• Well cared for and looked after over the last 17 years of ownership
• Repainted in 2017
• Healthy homes certificates for both units
• Dual access onto Northland Road offering further potential
• LIM and building reports available after inspection
Located close to Northland shops, transport routes and Northland School.
Rent out, or live in and have someone else help pay the mortgage.