House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this immaculately presented three-bedroom plus study home on a quiet cul-de-sac with a huge view over the harbour, mountains and city.
This home is all about comfort and living well. The feeling here is fresh and stylish. The work done to this 1960s classic has brought it up to modern standards while retaining its original charm. Fixtures and fittings are well put together, attention to detail is evident.
The centre of this home is the living room with its magnificent view, balcony, skillion ceiling and gas fireplace. Enjoy sun year-round with two sheltered outdoor deck areas for entertaining friends and neighbours; the children can play on the large flat lawn.
Features of this must-see home include:
• Huge view over Wellington
• Light bright living room with balcony
• Stunning cooks’ kitchen/dining room
• Two sheltered decks for outdoor living
• Three bedrooms and a study
• Two fresh bathrooms
• Double garage with internal access
• Gas fireplace and two heat pumps
• Double glazing throughout
• Large flat lawn for kids
• Loads of storage
• Set on a quiet cul-de-sac
• Close to Cashmere Avenue School
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD.
You’ve been wanting a view, comfort, style and location – well here it is. Call today to experience the feeling.