House Sold - Churton Park Wellington
Welcome to this brilliantly laid out house that’s sited the right way around and has you bathed in sun all day long.
Commissioned by the owner, it’s been well-loved, well treasured and well looked after. If you are looking for 3 living spaces, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and outdoor living; close to the village and transport – then you have found it. Perfect for families setting up home for the school years and beyond.
• Fabulous open plan living room with a stylish designer kitchen
• 4 double bedrooms, main and ensuite bathrooms, walk in wardrobes plus a living level cloakroom
• Space for all includes formal living and dining rooms and a study nook upstairs
• Double garage with internal access and off-street parking for 2 further vehicles
• North west facing sheltered courtyard with evening sun; perfect for entertaining
• Heat pump, HRV and underfloor heating on tile areas
• Flat access from the road and into the front door
• Beautifully landscaped with flat lawns – perfect for children and pets
• Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
• Internet fibre
• Two minutes’ walk to Churton Park village the bus stop and close to Burbank Crescent Play Area.
A must see if you are wanting, space, facilities and location.
Tender closes 4pm 28 March 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited MREINZ 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. The vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand.