Unit Sold - Wallaceville Upper Hutt
This very well-presented and sizeable 80m2 unit is situated on a quiet residential street only seconds away from Wallaceville Station and close to the many amenities of Upper Hutt CBD including shops, schools and parks. The accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 2 double bedrooms, large living room, kitchen diner, bathroom and separate wc.
There is a private garden to the rear that benefits from great sun while parking is catered for by an extended garage and a space in front.
The brick unit has been very well kept by the current owner and the roof has recently been treated,
Combine the above with the excellent location and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, and it’s an easy realisation that 3/34 Maclean Street will not be long on the market!
• Super sunny location, light and airy home
• 2 double bedrooms, kitchen diner, large living room
• Single garage with workshop attached
• Well maintained both in and out
• Flat fenced section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Wallaceville & Upper Hutt CBD