House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
An absolute rarity for this City fringe, highly sought-after location, a modern 3 double bedroom home built approximately 4 years ago to the current owners high and exacting standards.
Thoughtful design that maximises the beautiful setting on one of Wadestown’s best-regarded streets with a sunny and private North West aspect and a lovely leafy outlook. Some of the many features include;
• Drive on – Internal access garaging plus additional 2nd car parking
• Timber weatherboard cladding, Colorsteel roofing, Double glazed Thermal HEART joinery, fully insulated plus Moisture Master heat recovery ventilation.
• Three double bedrooms, master with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom.
• Large family bathroom with both tub and shower plus a third guest W/C
• Spacious open plan Living and Dining opening onto generous decking and fenced lawn – all with level access.
• A quick walk to the Village, transport and local School and zoned for both Wellington College and Wellington Girls.
With so many boxes ‘ticked’, your prompt viewing is highly recommended, I can assure you that it is now almost impossible to replicate this home in this sort of location. The land is simply not available!
Call to arrange a private viewing, building spec’s and LIM report are available.