House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this lovely 1920s bungalow in the centre of Khandallah. Conveniently located just around the corner from the Village shopping centre, train, bus and local schools.
This recently refurbished home is bathed in sun all year round and has so much to offer with a warm and welcoming aspect.
Features of this must-see home include:
• Original bungalow with character features such as leadlight windows and bay window
• Large sunny lounge with gas heater
• Separate dining room, additional heat pump
• New kitchen and appliances with a large pantry
• Four bedrooms – two are configured as tandem
• Two brand new bathrooms – one is a semi-ensuite
• New carpets and flooring throughout and freshly painted
• Recently painted exterior with Coloursteel roof
• Separate laundry
• Sheltered deck
• Flat lawns for children to play and beautiful front garden
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD
• Wellington Girls College and Onslow College zoned
If you are looking for a character home with a lovely fresh interior, ready to move in – then this home is the one for you.
Call to experience the feeling of a new life at Khandallah’s heart.