Apartment Sold - Te Aro Wellington
Take an upmarket New York art gallery space, an impeccably renovated historic building and an inner city location in the capital and the result is this vast 192m2 double stud height apartment, which has style to burn. When compared to most apartments, it makes them look generic, at best. The large sunny space, its high studs and its many private corners to retreat with friends, family, a book, TV space, coffee or wine to unwind is certainly one of a kind. It has been sympathetically renovated to retain its iconic, original art deco design. Its design is configured to take advantage of the original double stud height and elegant design elements, achieving ambience that few apartments ever do. The double storey floor plan flows east to west, ensuring morning sun from one side and plentiful afternoon sun from the other, along with plenty of natural light and all the advantages of views over Wellington’s leafy western hills and its dynamic bustling city, with a peak of the beautiful harbour and Mt Victoria’s skyline.
Its many features include:-
• Three double bedrooms, (easy potential to create a fourth bedroom and study space )
• Master bedroom has an impressive ensuite with huge bath and large walk in shower
• Modern family bathroom, and guest powder room
• Large multi-zoned open plan dining and living areas, potentially four living spaces
• 2011 engineers report assesses building at 90% of NBS
• Chef’s kitchen with marble benchtop island – perfect for entertaining
• Positioned for both east and west sun aspects
• Vast walls to hang large artworks
• Carpark included
• Zoned for Wellington College
• Located on the fringe of the CBD, just minutes from some of the best cafes, restaurants, markets, and all the city has to offer
This is a home for the discerning city dweller who wants space, style, situation and sun.