The style & sophistication of this modern home will appeal to the most fastidious buyers. The many unique features add to the grandeur of this Eisenhofer masterpiece which is nestled in a private, bush clad setting with extensive water views across the Pauatahanui Inlet from Browns Bay to the magnificent hills beyond providing a panorama of ever changing shades of light and colour.
Great indoor/outdoor flow to the extensive decks ideal for summer entertaining while the environmentally friendly multiple solar panels, positioned to capture maximum sunrays, provide a cost efficient power supply.
• Open plan living with multiple indoor/outdoor flow
• Beautiful T&G wooden chapel style ceilings on upper level
• Separate master bedroom suite containing double bedroom, luxurious ensuite,
• Large walk-in wardrobe & a study/TV room
• A further 3 double bedrooms on lower level plus a family bathroom, family lounge &
• Contemporary modern designer kitchen
• Informal dining/family room area adjacent to kitchen
• Formal dining room
• Formal lounge
• Separate guest toilet
• Separate laundry & large storage areas
• Spa pool conservatory
• Double garage, carport & extra parking
• Very large decks ideal for summer BBQs & entertaining
• Large, sloping, bush clad section ensures privacy and uninterrupted water views.
Viewing strictly by appointment (No Open Homes)
Call us today for your private viewing.
Murray on 027 4469288
Susan on 027 2433657
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 1066 DP: 44751 CT: WN16B/935 Area(more or less): 1869 squareMeter Subject to a right of way over part marked A on DP 44751 in Easement Certificate 152269.4 - 9.7.1976 at 11.36am
House Area: 290m2Land Area: 1869m2Property Type: HouseRV: $1,100,000