House Sold - Newlands Wellington
Start ticking the boxes, this one is sure to fill them – no easy task in this price range. A solidly built home from an era when workmanship and materials used were king, the modernist lines and generous floor plan are sure to please.
• Four bedrooms (3 double, 1 single)
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Separate living with French doors to landscaped grounds and gardens
• Gas fire and well-insulated ceiling and underfloor
• Drive on to secure basement garaging with masses of additional workshop and storage space or room for the ‘man cave’
• Positioned on a quiet Cul de Sac with an excellent aspect for sun and outlook
• Walking distance to shops, schools and public transport. Easy access to SH1 and just a few minutes into the CBD
Presented in tidy condition to simply move in and enjoy with plenty of upside for the next owner to further modernize and add significant value.
Your early viewing is strongly recommended.
Tender closes 3pm 13th February 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
(Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)