House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
If you want privacy, location and views – then you’ll fall in love with this home!
This immaculately presented and spacious home offers contemporary living with sensational views of the city, harbour and beyond. Offering year-round sun, privacy and a superb city fringe location – this property has it all! Further features include:
• Modern entertainer’s kitchen / dining with flow to decks and entertaining areas to take in the views and sun
• Spacious open plan living
• Large den / casual living – ideal for teenagers
• Four double bedrooms with generous storage; master with ensuite and WIR
• Double glazing, central heating and a gas fire for winter nights
• Sheltered landscaped garden
• Secluded position – drive on, covered parking for two cars plus additional guest parking
• Wadestown Village and School, Town Belt and public transport are at your doorstep
• An easy walk or commute to the CBD
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls
If you’re looking for a home that is modern, with great spaces for the whole family and provides an easy lifestyle – then this is your opportunity!
Call now to arrange your viewing.