SUPER CENTRAL FAMILY HOME
House - Elderslea Upper Hutt
This very well-presented family home is situated only minutes away from the very heart of our fair city and its many amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport. The 125m2 accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, separate laundry, family room and a contemporary open plan living dining kitchen area.
There is a great first impression on entering the property through the electric gates, the asphalt and brick front section keeps it easy maintenance offering both parking and playing areas. The fully fenced 708m2 family size section has been designed for easy maintenance and is well sited for sun with access to the rear deck and lawn through a ranchslider from the family room while parking is catered for by a double garage with further off street parking for multiple vehicles and an RV!.
Given the superior location, easy maintenance brick and tile exterior and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it is this agents opinion that 23 Robertson Street will not be long on the market!
– Walk to St Joseph’s, Fraser Crescent School, Oxford Crescent and Maidstone Intermediate. How many schools do you need?
– 3 double bedrooms, contemporary open plan living/dining/kitchen area and separate family room.
– Double garage/workshop masses of street parking
– Move in and drop your bags! Superb balance and presentation
– 125m2 family home on a flat fully fenced 708m2 with electric gates for added security
– A couple of minutes to all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD including schools (see above), shops, parks and transport
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 708 m²
- Floor Area is 125 m²
- 2 Garage