Sick and tired of paying rent? Here’s a golden option to own this character home and income property that’s situated in a sought after sunny location. This home will suit a wide range of buyers including first home buyers looking to subsidise their mortgage payments, investors looking to add to their portfolio, professionals and families alike.
The many features include:
• Popular eastern suburbs location
• Tidy weatherboard property with 1910’s character retained
• Three double bedrooms upstairs and one double bedroom downstairs
• Elevated position for superb late sun and views
• Upstairs has a generous lounge or fourth bedroom, plus a separate open plan living room
• Great flow to outdoors – very large fully fenced flat lawn – perfect for kids and pets
• Excellent rental return – currently a total of $1,085pw (upstairs three bedroom flat fixed until June 2022)
• Drive into single car garage
• Fantastic potential to add further value to this already wonderful property
So handy to the local village shops, cafes, beach, transport, and only a short drive to the CBD. This is smart buying! Builders Report and LIM Report will be available following viewing.
Lot: 35 BLK II DP: 2081 CT: WN248/174 Area(more or less): 693 sqm 11.8 M2 GARAGE ON ROAD RESERVE
House Area: 190m2Land Area: 693m2
*Property data sourced from CoreLogic unless otherwise stated