House Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Panoramic views and palpable character abound in this fabulous Villa positioned above the harbour and city and held in the same family for over 50 years.
Configured with 4/5 bedrooms, three living areas, a workshop, plenty of storage and room off-street for three cars, this home will be the realization of somebody’s dreams. You can walk in and live the good life or easily meld it to meet the expectations of modern living today.
Situated at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac and located in Thorndon just 10 minutes walk from the CBD or one minute from the bus stop, it feels like country living in the city. Add to this the very close proximity to the walking tracks of the town belt and zoning which offers you all the options for sought after schools and higher education.
Some of its many features include;
• Easy walk to CBD, Parliament, Thorndon Village, Schools and Botanical Gardens
• 4/5 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, 2 bathrooms
• Very private and verdant surroundings and harbour views that will never be built out
• Quiet cul-de-sac drive on location with public transport almost at the gate
• Multiple living areas with good flow to outdoor areas
• Huge opportunity to realize the latent potential this dress circle home clearly offers
Tender closes 3pm Wednesday 16th October 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (unless sold prior)