House Sold - Tawa Wellington
This large family home on a large, flat, sunny section provides a
number of options! The house originally built in 1948 was enlarged
in 1974 to increase the number of bedrooms, add a separate toilet
upstairs & an internal double garage to complement the double
detached garage. The large, level section is just begging for further
development making this an ideal investment opportunity?
• 4-5 double bedrooms (1-2 downstairs & 3 upstairs)
• Large separate kitchen
• Separate formal dining room
• A separate lounge
• Separate informal dining room/5th bedroom
• Sunroom/downstairs entrance area
• Family bathroom, 2 separate toilets, a separate shower
• A separate laundry
• Internal double garage plus a detached double garage.
• A fully fenced, flat, sunny section of 1209m2
• LIM Report available
• BEO $769,000 price indicator
To be sold by Closed Tender on Thursday 31 October 2019 at
1.00pm at the Tawa Office of Tommy’s Real Estate.
Act now, call us today for your private viewing.
Murray on 027 446 9288
Susan on 027 243 3657