House Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this classic 1920s beauty in a sheltered sunny Khandallah location. This home has been beautifully refurbished and retains most of its original Arts & Crafts features.
The feeling here is relaxed and friendly with warm native timbers, panel doors, leadlight windows, Carrara ceilings and T&G flooring. The kitchen and bathroom for example has been sensitively designed to fit with the original architecture.
No matter the time of day there’s somewhere comfortable to sit and relax – be it the kitchen deck, the conservatory or living rooms. With two heat pumps and a wetback wood burner, this home continues to deliver on comfort.
Features of this must see home include:
• Separate living room with French doors into the dining room
• Two double bedrooms and a study/sunroom or third bedroom
• Fabulous kitchen with granite benchtops and access to the morning deck
• Archgola conservatory to the west – off the dining room
• Partial double glazing
• Floor, wall and ceiling insulation
• DVS and heat transfer system
• Artists studio or garage if you like
• Workshop/laundry and basement storage
• Off street parking for three vehicles
• Landscaped garden with raised vegetable beds
• Close to Tennis and Squash Club
• Handy to transport and Khandallah’s numerous amenities
• Cashmere Avenue School zone.
This homes character and original features are outstanding. Its sheltered position, orientation to the sun, the decks and outdoor living areas, make it a real winner. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated – call today. RV $920,000