House Sold - Melrose Wellington
This beautifully renovated 1950’s home is elevated for the most breathtaking panoramic views across Lyall Bay beach and beyond. Immaculately presented throughout, you’ll immediately fall in love with its expansive views, sun and privacy. Features:
• Wonderful modern light filled interiors and spacious open plan living
• Double glazed and insulated throughout
• Warm and snug with fireplace and heat pump
• Flow from the dining area to a wonderful deck making entertaining your family and guests a breeze
• New modern contemporary kitchen
• 3 double bedrooms
• Beautiful family bathroom with underfloor heating
• Fabulous 2nd living area / home office / media room or 4th bedroom
• Nature lovers will enjoy the various outdoor gardens and living spaces
• Single garage on road reserve
• Close to the local bus service
• Zoned for Houghton Valley School and Lyall Bay School
Its handy location allows easy access to the popular Lyall Bay beach front with its wonderful cafes and surf clubs. Come home, sit back and relax and enjoy the truly stunning views that are forever changing. You’ll love being part of the Lyall Bay culture and will enjoy all that our magical South Coast has to offer.
Tender closes 12pm 21st March 2018 (vendor reserves the right to sell prior) at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.