Sold - Te Aro Wellington
The iconic Augusta development is an exciting architectural project that juxtaposes the grand proportions of the original building alongside the modern clean lines and structural design of contemporary architecture. You can see why it has captured the hearts of the many owner-occupiers who would not dream of living anywhere else. This apartment offers light, sun-filled living with its elevated positioning and recently installed double glazing. The opportunity now becomes yours to make this apartment your home, with the following features and benefits;
• Two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, plus additional study space
• Double internal stud height, and large windows
• Great light and sun with floor to ceiling double glazed windows, original heritage wooden floors
• Bathroom recently renovated and separate laundry, as well as an extra guest powder room on the living level
• Beautiful outlook from the new west-facing deck to take advantage of the afternoon sun
• The recently upgraded bespoke kitchen, open to the dining and living area is perfect for entertaining
• 2010 Seismic Appraisal sites NBS rating of approximately 90%
• Carpark on a separate title is also included (RV Carpark $65,000 – hence combined RV $935,000)
Apartments of this quality don’t come up often – secure your place in this sought-after block – yes it can be sold prior! Call for a viewing time.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions.