House Sold - Newtown Wellington
Step through the front gate and into a world of your own. Peace and tranquility on the edge of the city. Standing proud amongst the blossoming magnolia trees awaits your new home, full of character and charm. A generous 150sqm floor area filled with beautiful timber floorboards and detailing, open fireplaces, high stud, leadlight windows, bay windows, and a sweeping staircase. This home will pull at your heartstrings and welcome you in. Some of the many features include:
• Four bedrooms: three upstairs and a fourth bedroom or office space with en suite downstairs
• Two spacious living rooms divided by a romantic two-way open fireplace
• Charming and rustic country-style kitchen with wood burner
• Easy indoor/outdoor flow to the sheltered, covered patio. Perfect for year-round entertaining.
• Family bathroom with bath
• Established private flat backyard perfect for children and pets to play
Roy Street is truly an oasis. Perfectly capturing the best of city-fringe living, yet set in its own vibrant community. Walk to work, parks, schools, shops, popular cafes and restaurants, not to mention hear the lions roar from the Wellington Zoo over the back fence! 20 Roy Street is an opportunity not to be missed. Call me today to arrange your own private viewing and be prepared to be captivated.