House - Thorndon Wellington
Well-positioned above Thorndon Village, with a leafy outlook towards the City, Harbour and Botanic Gardens, 20 Barton Terrace is Character and Charm personified.
• Multiple living areas, both formal and informal
• Sunny conservatory overlooking the upper garden
• Tidy kitchen with built in laundry
• Three double bedrooms (could easily be four)
• Two bathrooms, one with a spa bath
• A formal topiary garden with raised beds provides excellent privacy
• Drive-on to off-street car parking
Beautiful native timber trims are retained throughout, as are the stunning Cararra ceilings and stained glass features. This is a wonderful home in a sought after location with no commute required. An easy walk to the CBD, Botanic Gardens, public transport, local shops and fantastic restaurants literally at the bottom of the garden. Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College.