House Sold - Roseneath Wellington
Open Home Cancelled – This Property has SOLD
For the first time in over 50 years this much loved mid-century styled home is available for sale. Prime location sitting just above Oriental Bay in a quiet cul-de-sac, well positioned for excellent sun and some of the best views of the harbour that the city has to offer.
Properties such as this rarely come up for sale, view now to discover the following features and benefits:
• Expansive harbour and city views, and exceptional sun
• Prime location, moments from Oriental Bay
• 230m2 of living including three generous bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Multiple living areas that include formal dining, formal lounge, family room/breakfast room
• Unique 1960s styling that includes sliding doors to divide rooms and high ceilings
• Flow out from the back of the house to a sheltered entertaining area
• Zoned for Wellington College and moments from Roseneath School
• Spacious internal access double garage on 14m2 of road reserve with encroachment license
If you have been searching for a home in the bay that offers every feature without compromise, then this is it, simply polish this diamond to reap the rewards.