House Sold - Brooklyn Wellington
Here’s an opportunity to that’s been a long time coming! Offered to the market for the first time in almost 40 years is this wonderful 1920’s bungalow on a full site. With a fabulous orientation to both sun and views, this well-located property has options aplenty. Easily create another bedroom upstairs, explore the potential of creating a minor dwelling or upgrade the current dwelling to use as a larger home. With this many options, the risk is minimised to prudent buyers.
• Strategic Brooklyn location
• Cul-de-sac address
• Currently 2 bedrooms up and 1 bedroom down 215m2 1920’s bungalow
• Easy potential to create a 3 or 4 bedroom home with an income below
• Great sun all year round
• Some views across the valley
• Rental assessments:2 bedrooms $530- $550/ week, 3 bedrooms $650- $700/ week, 4 bedrooms $750- $800/ week
• Rental assessment for 1 bedroom income: $350 -$400/ week
• Potential plus
• Close to transport options
• Minor dwelling potential
Please make sure you come and view this opportunity- gems of this nature are few and far between.