Sold - Churton Park Wellington
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and lovingly maintained by the current owners this 1960s home offers amazing value for families seeking lots of sun, flat access and loads of outdoor living. Blending affordability and accessibility you will find a bit of everything here for every purchaser. Features include
• Three large double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes positioned all on one level.
• Flat access with drive on to the front door.
• Modern bathroom and separate toilet.
• Light, bright dining/kitchen/lounge that flow through sliding doors to a beautifully finished decking area that is private, safe and allows easy living between both the indoors and outdoors.
• Large outdoor spaces that receive all day sun and can be further enhanced to suit your own individual needs.
• Easy care and wonderfully maintained lawns and garden.
• Off-street parking for two cars.
• Close to schools, public transport, shops, playgrounds and a 15-minute drive to downtown Wellington City.
• A safe walk to Churton Park Primary school with gate at the end of the street.
If you have been looking for a family home and can’t find value for money then make sure you put this one at the top of your viewing list you won’t be disappointed.