- Churton Park Wellington
Situated at end of a quiet cul-de-sac and lovingly maintained by the current owners this 1960’s home offers amazing value for families seeking lots of sun, flat access and loads of outdoor living. Blending affordability and accessibility you will find a bit of everything here for every purchaser. Features include
• Three large double bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes positioned all on one level.
• Flat access with drive on the the front door.
• Modern bathroom (with bath) and separate toilet.
• Light, bright dining/kitchen/lounge that flow through sliding doors to a beautifully finished decking area that is large, private, safe and allows easy access living between both the indoors and outdoors.
• Large outdoor spaces that receive all day sun and can be further enhanced to suit your own individual needs.
• Easy care lawns and garden
• Off street parking for two cars
• Close to schools (Churton Park Primary at the end of the street), public transport ,shops, playgrounds and a 15 Minute drive to downtown Wellington.
If you have been looking for a family home and can’t find value for money then make sure you put this at the top of your viewing list.
A property information pack will be available after viewings.
Tender closes 1pm Friday 28th January 2022 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (not selling prior).