- Kingston Wellington
This immaculately presented 1970s 3-bedroom home is elevated for all-day sun and views and along with the separate one-bedroom flat, offers a truly special opportunity to the market. With a rental appraisal of $400 per week, the mortgage will be more comfortable to repay.
Maintained to a high standard over the years this home is move-in ready. It is clear the current owners love this home, and we know you will too.
Many of the further features include:
• Light-filled living spaces with a modern colour palate throughout
• Positioned for all-day sun
• Fantastic views over Wellington
• New roof (2019)
• Double glazing plus two heat pumps to keep you warm in the winter months
• Huge storage in the dry under house basement area
• Off-street car parking for three cars (double carport plus 1 other)
• Full self-contained one-bedroom flat- perfect to help with the mortgage (appraisal at $400pw)
Kingston is a safe and friendly community located just minutes from Newtown, Wellington CBD, and the South Coast. An easy downhill stroll or a quick commute via bus will have you at work in no time.
If you’re looking for a high-quality property offering incredible versatility then this is the one for you- call us immediately to view.
Tender closes 1pm, 24th August 2022 at Tommy’s Real Estate 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions.