Sold - Wilton Wellington
Sick and tired of paying rent? Looking to get on the investment property ladder? Well, why not kill two birds with one stone? Here’s a smart option to own a purpose-built home and income or investment property. Configured as 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down and offering a lovely bush outlook, this sheltered home enjoys the best of both worlds, being only minutes from the cafes, theatres, and CBD, yet being far enough away to be in its own little world. There’s also the opportunity to create further value with minor refurbishment.
• West facing for great sun and bush views
• Long term tenant upstairs paying only $390/ week
• Rental assessment downstairs between $530- $580/ week
• Renovation potential upstairs along with rental increase
• Assessed at $1030- $1130/ week as presented
• Double car deck at door (WCC road reserve encroachment fee $260pa)
• Easy access
• Good transport options
Live downstairs and rent upstairs: this is a fantastic city fringe home and income that screams OPPORTUNITY.
Tender closes 3 pm, Thursday 15th April 2021 at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).