House Sold - Kelburn Wellington
Welcome to the quiet calm of North Terrace. This private northwest facing property is flanked by the Botanical Gardens to the north and set at the end of this sun-drenched cul-de-sac. The peaceful feeling of this address defies its proximity to Victoria University, the Cable Car and the city. If you are a family needing multiple living spaces and room for all, then this property will serve you brilliantly for the school years and beyond.
For serious car collectors, in need of four vehicle garaging, workshop space and internal access, then this is a dream come true. For those that like to entertain – this home welcomes a crowd.
Features of this must-see character home include:
• Wellington College, Wellington Girls’ College and Kelburn School zone
• Open plan kitchen/family room with French doors out to the sheltered court and lawn
• Formal living room with French doors into the dining room
• Four bedrooms upstairs – main with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three bathrooms in total
• Library/intimate lounge with bookcases (or a guest bedroom)
• Study with built in cupboards, shelving and desk (or bedroom)
• Huge four vehicle garage with workshop space and internal access
• Studio/garden house with toilet – separate from the house
• Sun drenched patio/porch for summer evening aperitifs
• Vegetable and herb garden plots
• Playhouse for small children
• Loads of storage
• Air ducted central heating
• Top floor is double glazed
• Security screens and security alarm
• Ethernet connectivity installed.
Other features include – Matai flooring, Rimu staircase, bay windows, high ceilings, sun, light and a cheerful feeling. Imagine your new life walking into the city on fine mornings and strolling the Botanical Gardens on summer evenings. Call to experience the sense of calm for yourself.