House Sold - Mount Cook Wellington
This charming character home is extremely well presented inside and out, located in the sought after and desirable suburb of Mount Cook, and only a short stroll from the CBD. Many special attributes include:
• Delightful character features, high stud, polished floorboards
• Excellent natural light throughout, good sun
• Spacious living room with a fantastic outlook over to Mount Victoria and the town belt
• Eat in kitchen and dining with French doors that flow to a lovely private and sheltered courtyard
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom, good built-in storage throughout
• Beautifully landscaped fully fenced section with a pretty rose garden
• Off street car park and good basement storage space
Perfectly positioned and close to all local amenities, transport, schools, cafes, Wellington Hospital and Massey University.
Here is your golden opportunity to secure this magnificent home in central Wellington!