18 Bloomsbury Grove, Newlands, Wellington 6037
Sold - Newlands Wellington
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and lovingly renovated by the current owners this home is positioned for all day sunshine and has a large list of outstanding features.
• A versatile floor plan that creates separate living spaces for both children and adults while centerring around a large impressive modern kitchen that allows seamless flow through both dining and living to the outdoors.
• Large decking area that is ideal for entertaining and relaxing and receives the very best of the evening sun.
• Plenty of space throughout this 170sqm home including 3 bedrooms (or the possibility of 4) and two bathrooms that have all been modernised to a very high standard. Master bedroom with ensuite.
• Easy care section that could be fully fenced and be safe for children and pets.
• Loads of storage.
• Drive into garaging with the convenience of internal access and an extra off street carpark.
• Close to all schools, public transport, playgrounds, supermarket and all within a 15 minute drive from downtown Wellington City.
If you haven’t been able to find value for money closer to the city, then put this home at the top of your list to view this Sunday. You will be impressed.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION Lot: 7 DP: 34994 CT: WN11C/727 Area(more or less): 662 sqm
KEY DETAILS House Area: 170m2Land Area: 662m2RV: 650000
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 662 sqm
- Floor Area is 170 sqm
- 2 Toilet