Sold - Te Marua Upper Hutt
This 1960s home has only had one owner, and it’s full of character with opportunities galore!
Situated in stunning Te Marua, this lovely private spot is a must see. The top storey of the house features three double bedrooms, ample storage space, a flow-through kitchen/dining into living room and a wraparound patio with multiple spaces to entertain or just enjoy the all day sun. Keep warm in winter with heaters throughout the house, as well as a woodburner and a heatpump. The original decor is worth seeing in person, as this well loved house has been cared for by the same family since the day it was built.
But the bottom storey is where the potential really gets going. There’s a large utilities room with huge amounts of storage a good facilities which also goes through to one garage with plenty of space for storage or cars. The second garage is a sight to behold – there is plenty of space for ALL your activities, whether it be doing up cars, a large workshop space or storing your work gear. The opportunities are endless and this might be just what you’re looking for!
With an easy maintenance front garden and terraced backyard, the love that you bring with you to this home will help bring it up to the modern wonder it could be.
• Set in picturesque Te Marua
• 809sqm section – sunny, elevated & private
• 1960’s 275sqm home
• Huge garaging below the main house
• 3 double bedrooms
• Open flow kitchen/dining/living up stairs
• Family bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
• Heat pump, woodburner and electric heaters throughout property
• Large patio out front and enclosed conservatory out back for entertaining
• Bus stop right outside the property
• LIM and builder’s report available on request
3D Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=X9LJn68qnXE
Contact us today to view this amazing opportunity!