Sold - Northland Wellington
Positioned on a corner site for all-day sun and great views, this much loved and well-presented home offers the perfect opportunity for first home buyers and families who are looking for a home which offers a great lifestyle.
• Spacious sunny living with flow to garden plus internal courtyard
• Good size kitchen with plenty of storage
• Three sunny double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry
• Fully fenced and super sunny large flat lawn and garden perfect for children and alfresco entertaining
• Internal access garage, plus extra parking
• Family-friendly neighbourhood with children’s playground on your doorstep and access to the Town Belt for weekend adventures
• An easy stroll to the CBD, Northland Village and school. Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’
Don’t miss this opportunity – call to arrange your private viewing!
Tender closes 4pm 17th February 2022 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.