Unique Slice of Paradise in the Bay
House Sold - Eastbourne Lower Hutt City
17 Waitohu Road defies description, having been lovingly created and developed to what it is today: a stunning example of managed suburban native bush, including an immaculate maintained 1950’s family home.
York Bay is a special place. Residents stay for their lifetimes because of the many elements – bush, sea, tranquillity. The future owners of 17 Waitohu Road will need to appreciate the unique proposition for sale here: nothing like it has sold in the Bay in recent years. In fact, it is unlikely anything like it exists.
The home, two storeyed and dating back to the 1960’s, was designed by Mercer to optimise the elevated position and the sea views. Currently configured with two large bedrooms on the upper level, the spacious accommodation below will provide the floor space for families to envisage their dream home. All the living space is at the sea side of the property, with lounge, kitchen and dining spaces all enjoying uninterrupted views of Wellington harbour and beyond. From here, so many ships, storms and weather systems can be monitored and enjoyed.
• Generous family lounge
• Spacious kitchen and laundry
• Immaculate family bathroom
• Large master suite, including ensuite bathroom, good storage and stunning bush views
• Guest bedroom is also roomy with sea views
• Below stairs, the office/rumpus/guest space includes a wine cellar
• Closed in workshop has potential for development
• Twin garages, both internal access
• Extensive decking
• Bush clad section which has been developed and maintained – includes well-kept paths, a shady Dell, bordered by a stream; teems with birdlife
Download Property Files
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1654 m²
- 2 Garage