House Sold - Miramar Wellington
This fantastic 1950’s home will not leave you disappointed. Well-presented both inside and outside with beautiful timbers, large windows, stunning views, expansive living areas and set on a 1109sqm section offering further possibilities. Having been tastefully modernised throughout means you can just move in and enjoy the home and what this enviable location has to offer. Features include:
• Hugely spacious open plan family living, dining and kitchen
• Adjoining sun room maximises the stunning views across Miramar, the airport and out over the south coast
• Tasteful modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Quality tiled bathroom with bath, wall hung vanity and separate guest toilet
• Four decent bedrooms, master with walk in robe
• Plenty of built-in storage throughout the home
• Garaging with further off-street parking
• Ceiling and underfloor insulation with two heatpumps
• Terraced gardens and lawn area. Ideal for children and pets
Split across two levels with three bedrooms, store room and entry on the lower level and the master bedroom and generous living, maximising the sensational views upstairs. Perfectly located close to both Strathmore and Miramar Villages, Roxy Cinema, airport, good schools, parks and beach. A home that offers so much will not last. Call to arrange your viewing today.
LIM Report and Vendors Builders Report available upon viewing.
Tenders close 3pm 24th July 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Wellington (unless sold prior).