Sold - Karori Wellington
Welcome to this beautifully presented family home in central Karori – zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls’ College and Karori Normal School.
The features this home boasts will suit your family’s needs as they change – including multiple living spaces and a large sheltered flat back lawn. French doors lead out into the conservatory from the family and dining rooms making family life and entertaining all pleasure.
The position is elevated and enjoys great sun and outlook. With four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is room for all. Enjoy living outdoors in the back garden, relaxing in the large conservatory, or on the terrace bathed in the afternoon and evening sun. The large 28sqm bedroom is absolutely fabulous and can be used in a variety of ways – playroom, teen living room, studio, hobby room, etc.
The features and facilities of this loved and well cared for family home include:
• Sun all day long
• Formal living and dining rooms
• Family room adjacent to kitchen
• Conservatory – accessed from family & dining rooms
• Galley kitchen, large pantry, double oven and granite benchtops
• Four double bedrooms
• Two fresh bathrooms
• Separate laundry
• Two garages with remote doors
• Mostly double glazed
• Heat pump, DVS and panel heaters
• Loads of attic storage
• Garden shed
• Close to St Teresa’s School, Library, Medical Centre, and shops
• The bus stop into the city is at the end of the street.
Call to experience how your family can grow and develop living in this friendly home.