Sold - Miramar Wellington
Positioned for wonderful sun and fantastic sea views of Lyall Bay and Cook Strait, this home provides spacious living with massive floor-to-ceiling windows to enjoy the stunning outlook and sun. Relax on the balcony with ever-changing vistas and sun until it sets. Its many features include:
• Large sunny lounge with indoor/outdoor flow to balcony for the stunning sea views and sun
• Option to close off from dining or create open plan living/dining
• Spacious dining flows from the kitchen with fantastic views over Miramar Peninsula and slider doors giving the option to close off from the lounge
• Designer entertainer’s kitchen with granite bench, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes- two with lovely views
• Two modern bathrooms, one up, and large ensuite downstairs including bath and separate shower
• Sheltered deck area with a fabulous terraced backyard and studio- or use as a home office
• A secluded path takes you to a hidden hideaway with outstanding uninterrupted views and sun
• Plenty of scope to plant your vegetable garden
• Double glazed with heat pump
• Drive on access with off-street parking for two cars
• Close to public transport, schools, supermarket and restaurants
Offset from the road, this secluded private home offers fantastic sun throughout the year that streams into the floor-to-ceiling windows providing wonderful light throughout.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.