House Sold - Miramar Wellington
Offering sweeping views of lush greenery, Lyall Bay and the South Coast, this is your very own peaceful retreat. A key feature of this home is its large entertainer’s kitchen, flowing seamlessly to dining, living and a sunny balcony. Positioned for excellent sun, the natural light pours in year-round. Built in the 1930’s, it’s been modernised and updated for today’s living.
Further features include:
• Three double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Main bathroom plus ensuite
• Double glazing and insulation
• Excellent storage throughout
• Spacious laundry, utility room
• Easy care, low maintenance grounds, enough to potter in the garden and still have your weekends free
• Well maintained and cared for
• Off-street car park
A 10-minute easy walk to the beach and Scorch-O-Rama Cafe. Nearby are great local schools, transport routes and walking tracks. You’ll love the area here. Move-in and spread out in this fine-looking home.
Call us today to view.