House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
Welcome to this recently refurbished and immaculately presented four-bedroom home on a quiet cul-de-sac with views and loads of afternoon and evening sun.
This home is all about comfort and living well. The feeling here is stylish and fresh and the kitchen will knock your eyeballs out. Fixtures and fittings are well put together, attention to detail is well evident.
With two living spaces, there’s room here for everybody. You’ll stay warm year-round with gas-fired, reticulated water central heating. Entertain friends and neighbours on the large deck well into the evening while enjoying the last of the day’s sun.
Features of this must experience home include:
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Stunning cooks’ kitchen with two ovens
• Second living room with French doors out to the large west facing deck
• Four bedrooms – two doubles and two singles
• Two fabulous bathrooms and a guest toilet
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe adjacent to the bathroom
• Double glazing and central heating throughout
• Garage with laundry and internal access
• Beautifully landscaped terraced garden with spa pool
• Views across Wadestown and Wilton towards the western hills
• Loads of storage
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Wellington College and Onslow College zone
• Security system, intercom and smoke alarm
• Close to transport and handy to Wellington’s CBD.
You’ve been wanting comfort, character and sun… want no more.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 12 September 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. The vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand.