House Sold - Karori Wellington
Looking for a home in central Karori that is close to everything, yet still affordable? Then we have the one for you. This home is perfect for anyone with a bit of imagination looking for a blank canvas to stamp their mark on. Of solid 1970’s construction and positioned on an elevated site that provides good winter sun and overlooks the Karori hills, this is the perfect place to start.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge that is spacious with lots of storage, good light and sun
• 3 Bedrooms (2 Double rooms and a third smaller child’s rooms or home office)
• 1 Bathroom including a separate bath for those with small children
• Loads of potential to add value to this home with cosmetic renovation
• Parking at street level with enough space for up to 3 cars (and potential future garage)
• Heatpump already installed this home is warm and dry
• Large downstairs workshop and storage room that is great for those who like to tinker or space for bikes, tools or extra equipment
• A quick walk or drive to Karori shops, library, community centre and zoned for Wellington College
•Would also work as an investment option
So come along on Sunday and don’t miss this ideal opportunity to get on the property ladder.