- Northland Wellington
Welcome to this exciting 1970s Keith Wilson, Architect home on a corner site with privacy and a calm setting. The house retains most of its original charm and architectural features with key refurbishments to the landscaping, kitchen and new bathrooms.
The connection between the ground floor living room, courtyard and landscaped garden areas is brilliant. The sheltered courtyard with its grapevine canopy and outdoor fireplace is a magnet for daily life and entertaining alike. There’s a flat lawn to play and a separate courtyard off the main bedroom where you can soak away the working day’s stresses in the spa pool.
Features of this special property include:
• Multi level – multiple living spaces
• Ground floor living room with covered courtyard living space with fireplace
• Upper level living room
• Courtyard with spa pool off main bedroom
• Kitchen and separate true scullery
• Dining room kitchen with look through to both living rooms
• Two double bedrooms a single bedroom and study/fourth bedroom
• Two stunning refurbished bathrooms
• Wood burner, heat pump and panel heaters
• Garage with internal access and off street parking
• Flat sunny lawn and huge fish pond
• Astroturf for the dogs and a garden shed.
We look forward to introducing you to this iconic home from one of New Zealand’s most exciting eras in architecture.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 24 June 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria street, Wellington.