Sold - Mount Victoria Wellington
As soon as you reach the front entrance the charm and character of this true Mount Victoria semi-detached villa simply envelops you.
There is plenty of room for living and entertaining – downstairs you have the separate lounge/or fourth bedroom, separate dining room and Mediterranean style kitchen.
There is also a sun room opening out to a private courtyard and lush garden. All the accommodation is upstairs, with three double bedrooms with exquisite views over Mount Victoria and the city.
Each floor is complimented with its own bathroom.
Many features of this property include:
• Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• A bathroom on each floor – one with a bath
• Separate lounge/or fourth bedroom and separate dining room
• Mediterranean style kitchen
• Stunning character features through-out
• Sun room opening out to private courtyard
• Beautiful rear tranquil lush garden
Please Note – this property has been identified by Wellington City Council as earthquake prone though reports to hand suggest work to comply is minimal.
Suitable for families, couples, singles or investors/DIY. Enjoy being so close to the city, Mount Victoria town belt walkways and iconic bowling club. There is public transport, local amenities and schooling all near-by within a short walk.
Call Warrick McCluskey on 021 393 629 to arrange a viewing.
Please take all reasonable Covid precautions.