Sold - Karori Wellington
Welcome to this large family home that has never been on the market. Set in beautiful 1504sqm parklike surroundings on a quiet cul-de-sac, there is a sense of peace, privacy, relaxed formality, and a lifetime of good times – to be continued by your family. There’s a ton of room for everybody with four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and multiple living spaces.
The original architect was Ludlow Brooker in 1964 (the current owner’s uncle), and has been added to over the years by architects Helmut Einhorn, and John Rowe. The property faces north and enjoys the best of the sun throughout the day and into the evenings. Outdoors there are multiple living spaces to sit and enjoy the sun in a sheltered spot somewhere. As the sun sets you can look across to the Karori skyline from the spa pool.
Features of this special family home include:
• Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
• Peaceful sheltered setting bathed in sun
• Friendly relaxed formality
• Large airy kitchen/family room
• Warm living room with fireplace, reception lounge and media area
• Separate dining room
• Large balcony and deck to the northwest
• Conservatory with west facing outlook
• Four/five bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and study/sitting area
• Two family bathrooms with separate toilet
• Second lounge/rumpus room and kitchenette
• Garage with internal access and double carport
• Workshop and cellar
• Heat pumps, HRV and central vacuum
• Fire Denyer Safety System
• Off street parking for guests
• Separate laundry
• Barbecue area and spa pool
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College.
Call to experience the feeling of living “the good life” surrounded by abundant birdlife; quiet and calm comfort.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 2 December 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.