House Sold - Lyall Bay Wellington
This much loved 1960’s home offers a classic Kiwi lifestyle near the sea. The kids will love racing around in the flat backyard, and if you are the creative type you will enjoy the spacious workshop attached to the double garage. Set back from the road and oriented to maximise sunshine, there is a fantastic opportunity to make this place your own.
Additional features of this single storey property include:
• Separate lounge room with wood burner, heat pump, DVS and heat transfer to keep warm during the cooler months
• Three bedrooms with wardrobes
• Stunning floorboards enhancing warmth and character
• Fantastic outdoor space perfect for entertaining and enjoying sunny days
• Garden shed for surfboards or outdoor equipment
• Double garage (storage for water toys) with large workshop
Located within a few hundred metres from popular eateries, Lyall Bay surf beach, local schools, and walking tracks, this three bedroom residence will have you making the most of the treasure that is Lyall Bay.
Tender closes 4pm 30th May 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)