House Sold - Wilton Wellington
This is it! Positioned for all day sun, this extremely well presented and spacious 60’s home offers a great opportunity for the next family to move in and put their own personal touch on this much-loved home. With its sought-after and desirable city fringe location, this home offers great living. Some of its many features include:
• Spacious and sun-filled living with separate dining flowing to a private sunny deck – the perfect breakfast spot to take in the views!
• Modern light-filled kitchen with plenty of storage
• Four double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate rumpus or home office
• Two bathrooms
• Warm and sunny; insulated and heatpumps
• Large sunny flat lawn and landscaped gardens with vege garden
• Drive on to garaging and carport with extra parking
• An easy stroll to the CBD; close to Wadestown School and public transport at your doorstep
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this iconic 1960’s classic home your own. You’ll simply love living here!
Tender closes 3pm 30 May 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).