House - Akatarawa Upper Hutt
A very well-presented and private family home situated early into Akatarawa Valley being a short drive into Upper Hutt CBD. The well-balanced accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3rd separate wc, separate laundry, kitchen dining family room and separate formal living room. Further to the rear there is a super double-glazed and substantial outside room.
The very private 1ha section is predominantly bush but the land around the house has been designed for easy maintenance and is well sited for sun with access to 2 large decks and patio from the living area while parking is catered for by a large carport with workshop attached, with off-street parking.
This fine home has also benefited from a modernisation program including double glazing to the first floor and the outside room, and further redecoration throughout the ground floor, don’t take my word for it, come and see for yourself!
The rural dream without the rural lifestyle, a private family home ideal for a growing family only a short
drive from the CBD
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 3rd wc AND outside room
• Large carport, workshop and off-street parking
• Large decks and patio, well sited for sun and easy maintenance, great for kids on bikes or throwing a ball
• Partly double glazed recently refurbished
• On school bus route close to Karapoti Reserve