Sold - Mount Victoria Wellington
You can’t beat location and Mt Victoria is one of Wellington’s most desirable suburbs.
If you are a DIY enthusiast, builder or someone with a bit of imagination looking for a blank canvas to stamp your mark on, then you have found a home to secure your future with here.
This originally 3 bedroom (can be 4 bedrooms as a rental) 1 bathroom home was built in the 1890s and is positioned with an aspect that receives all day sun both Winter and Summer.
You will also be within walking distance of all of the city cafes, restaurants, shopping and Oriental Parade. Quite literally on the city’s doorstep.
Features here include,
• Flat access and all on one level.
• 3 or 4 bedrooms (all doubles) to suit your own preference.
• The choice of two living rooms.
• Section facing west for all the afternoon and evening sunshine.
• Huge potential to add value over time through renovation in a location that always holds its value.
• Spacious garden that could be your own courtyard, flat lawn (for small children) or entertaining area.
Make no mistake this is work needed here, but if you are willing to roll your sleeves up, you will be rewarded.
This home is presented to the market for the first time in over 20 years the current owner will be sorry to see this home sell but seize your own opportunity in prime real estate territory.
All reports will be available after viewings. Open home this Sunday 1-1.30pm or call me for a private viewing.