Sold - Lyall Bay Wellington
It’s a new year, so how does a new view across Lyall Bay sound? Built-in the 1940’s, this weatherboard profile property is spread across 120sqm with double garaging on the road front. The property needs some love but has huge amounts of potential to add value.
Property features include:
• Four-bedroom property, three upstairs with the master downstairs
• One family bathroom and one en-suite off the master
• Separate guest toilet on the living level
• Open plan living with wooden floorboards
• Insulated with a fireplace
• Double garaging directly off the road front
• Bus stop very close on Hungerford Road
• Walking distance down to Lyall Bay beach
The property has the location that everyone wants and is ready for you to move in asap to enjoy the summer, beach, local cafés and entertainment options that the bay has to offer.
Tender closes 12 noon 3rd February 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)