Meticulously rebuilt by its current owners and providing a high degree of sophistication and a quality of finish seldom found in Wellington. Offering privacy, location, all day sun and magnificent views of Wellington harbour and city with timeless character. With all the benefits of a new home – warm, dry and quiet.
Contemporary throughout with a stunning designer kitchen, dining space, and open plan living areas. Large glass sliding doors at each end of the home flow out to a sheltered courtyard, or large deck with an amazing city vista.
The upper level has three double bedrooms – all with built-in custom wardrobes. The Master bedroom has an ensuite and views back over the city.
Two gorgeous tiled bathrooms, with electric skylights and custom marble vanities. The rear of the home offers an insulated shed or office space, is fully landscaped, easy care and offers more wonderful views.
Some of the work completed includes:
• New piling, foundation and retaining
• Reclad exterior – in keeping with character requirements of the area
• New roof, insulated throughout, including internal walls and floors
• Thermally broken double glazing throughout
• Two heat pumps, gas fireplace and underfloor heating in bathrooms
• New drains and plumbing systems
• New wiring, including new underground mains cable
• New Code Compliance Certificate issued in 2019.
Located within walking distance to central Wellington, the town belt, transport routes and Oriental Bay beach.
No expense has been spared here – great apartment alternative – no body corporate.
For a private appointment, contact us today.
Downloading your file....
Estate: Freehold Lot: PT LOT 19 DP: 44 CT: WN11/191 Area(more or less): 177 squareMeter
House Area: 130m2Land Area: 177m2Property Type: HouseRV: $1,160,000