Sold - Newlands Wellington
Welcome to this iconic 1960s family home with a huge west facing view and loads of sun. Spend lazy afternoons and evenings on the large deck with friends watching the sun as it sets.
Enjoy the light airy feeling in the open-plan living space. Revel in the luxury of your own ensuite bathroom. Put one vehicle in the internal access garage and park the other off the road. Kids and the dog can play on the terraced lawn areas up behind.
Features of this ‘ready-to-be-loved-again’ home include:
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with timber T&G flooring
• Views west towards Mount Kaukau
• Loads of sun until it sets
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
• Two further bedrooms
• Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
• Storeroom, gym, or study downstairs
• Two x heat pumps
• HRV system
• Terraced back lawns
• Close to the bus stop
• Handy to Johnsonville township and Wellington City.
Call to see how your family can make this property home, and a place to create lifelong memories.