House - Ngaio Wellington
Sheltered and set amongst established gardens sits this peaceful family retreat. The spacious, architecturally designed 244sqm home means the whole family can spread out here. The main floor consists of open plan living, dining and entertaining areas – indoor and out. There is also a large separate living room and guest WC on this floor.
Upstairs all four bedrooms are on one level, with a full bathroom- ideal for those with little ones. There is an additional living space at the top of the stairs and the master bedroom has its own ensuite.
Some of its further features include:
• High ceilings and a lovely green outlook from most rooms
• Excellent flow to sheltered outdoor living spaces
• Quality kitchen/ dining spaces with a functional layout
• Wooden flooring in entry foyer and kitchen
• Master bedroom with large wardrobes and ensuite
• Two tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Drive on to a large double garage with internal access and extra storage
• Insulated and centrally heated
• Zoned for excellent schools including Wellington Girls’ College and Onslow College, Raroa Intermediate School, St Benedict’ School and walking distance to Ngaio School
• 15 minute drive to Wellington CBD
• Northerly aspect and views over Ngaio and Wadestown
• Amazing native birdlife with bird sounds that ring out around the neighbourhood
A short walk to the Ngaio Village, train station, shops, parks and walking tracks, you’ll love the area here.